This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for metalexpressradio.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Email addresses and contact form
Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, only to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as credit card numbers or bank account information via such contact forms.
If such information is required, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page and its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors are deleted when no longer needed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
List of cookies in use at metalexpressradio.com
- __cfduid (addtoany.com) Expiry: 1 year
- PHPSESSID (myradiostream.com) Expiry: Session
- lang (Twitter) Expiry: Session
- _ga Expiry: 2 years
- _gat Expiry: Session
- _gid Expiry: Session
- d (quantserve.com) Expiry: 3 months
- a (afy11.net) Expiry: 2 years
- c (rubiconproject.com) Expiry: Session
- ck1 (rlcdn.com) Expiry: 180 days
- CMDD (casalemedia.com) Expiry: 1 day
- CMID (casalemedia.com) Expiry: 1 year
- CMPRO (casalemedia.com) Expiry: 3 months
- CMPS (casalemedia.com) Expiry: 3 months
- CMSC (casalemedia.com) Expiry: Session
- CMST (casalemedia.com) Expiry: 1 day
- dpixel (quantserve.com) Expiry: Session
- drtn# (rlcdn.com) Expiry: 180 days
- DSID (doubleclick.net/Google) Expiry: Session
- euCookie Expiry: Session
- i (openx.net) Expiry: 1 year
- i/jot/syndication (twitter.com) Expiry: Session
- IDE (doubleclick.net/Google) Expiry: 1 year
- impression.php/# (facebook.com) Expiry: Session
- khaos (rubiconproject.com) Expiry: 1 year
- mc (quantserve.com) Expiry: 13 months
- PREF (youtube.com) Expiry: 8 months
r/collect (doubleclick.net/Google) Expiry: Session
- rlas3 (rlcdn.com) Expiry: 180 days
- rtn1-z (rlcdn.com) Expiry: 180 days
- test_cookie (doubleclick.net/Google) Expiry: Session
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (youtube.com) Expiry: 179 days
- YSC (youtube.com) Expiry: Session
- dp (a3cloud.net) Expiry: 179 days
- google_experiment_mod Expiry: Persistent
- google_pub_config Expiry: Persistent
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.